CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

We'll see you at the movies!

So I know that this is a little late to be current news, but a few weeks ago Mr. Max went to his first movie with his Grandma Janice and to say he LOVED IT would be an understatement. He went with his cousin Emma and Grandma to see Alvin and the Chipmunks for his Grandma's birthday and did not remove his eyes from the screen the entire time. He ate an entire hot dog, bag of popcorn and had a tasty beverage to wash it all down. I have wanted to take Max to the movies on a Mommy/Maxer date, but I was not sure how well he would do. So I was more than grateful that Grandma was brave enough for the inaugural try and since Max did so well Max and I went the following Saturday on a Mommy/Maxer date to go see a movie. I have a feeling, there are many more to come!

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

I think max needs to go on a aunt randee/cousin ryry date! He's enough man for the both of us!

Kade & Jess said...

Holy crap your kids are cute! I think this experience means that max is ready for his first overnight stay at the Tarbet Farm!