CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've been hit!

Rules of the game: Tell six things people might not know about me, then tag six of the pals I want to hear more about.
Well....
1. I am a wealth of useless knowledge. Now when I say useless, I mean useless. For example, I can name actors in movies and what the movie is about even if I've never seen the movie or I can usually tell at least what the make and most times the model of a car or truck is from far away. I know, I know, this will help cure world hunger!

2. I love cooking shows, cookbooks and recipes. The problem is that I always seem to cook the same things.

3. I love looking at homes, apartments, buildings, etc. I love real estate shows like House Hunters, Property Virgins and Hidden Potential. I even liked watching a show that came on in Las Vegas that was just of local housing listings. One could just say that I like real estate in general. Now the reason why: I'm nosey. I love to see how people have decorated, how you could possibly change the layout of the place, how you could decorate it by using what is available. I've thought about becoming a real estate agent just so that I could look at people's houses and no other reason why.

4. I never, EVER wanted to marry a doctor. I did not want to deal with medical school, residency, call schedules, malpractice insurance, etc. But I am so proud of my husband, I wouldn't change anything about our life (oh, except for student loans!).

5. For those of you who think I never shut up, I am actually pretty shy. If I am around people I know, well, let the talking begin! But going into new situations and meeting a lot of new people all at the same time are pretty intimidating for me.

6. I love, love, LOVE traveling and everything involved with it. I love riding in airplanes, airports, staying in hotels, seeing new places, eating in new restaurants, etc., etc.
TAG YOU'RE IT: Randee, Summer, Amy, Danielle, Natalie and Jen

1 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Loved reading this. John gave you a nice compliment the other night, about how you were one of the only Girl Friends he had ever had. He thinks you are pretty cool and nice. I really hope we get to meet up again one day. I know Chuck pretty well, but never really did know you in HS. This was really fun to learn more about you!