CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories...Like the Corner of My Mind

My sister-in-law had this on her blog and I thought it was so cute I figured I would try it on my own.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, or if you just met me, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember Sunday dinners at your house in Redlands. We used to try to sneak and watch Married with Children.

Mitchell Family said...

JUST ONE...OH PLEASE, DON'T MAKE ME POST JUST ONE!!!!
1. Dance Off's in our swimsuites and pom pom's on our heads
2. swimming in the pool
3. Being witness to the Dramtic Flare you had growing up. These must be sub-catagorized...
a. clawing your way through
the grass in attempts to
stay home from school
b. The curly hair episode
c. 'Moe looks hagard!'
d. 'Ahoy there!'
4. Playing 'orphanage' with Macaroni and Cheese
MAN OH MAN, THE LIST COULD GO ON FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Kade & Jess said...

I remember when Scott first brought you to the house. You were wearing this cute sun dress. You always had the cutest dresses, skirts, shoes and boots. I thought you were wicked cool, and still do! I'm so glad you married my sweet scotty!

Celeste said...

These could go on forever...but the highlights..
I have a gun! (cord falls from the Nintendo gun)
Driving your parents van around the neighborhood and thinking we were cool.
Stuffing "nibs" into my little brothers mouth to keep him quite on our road trip to Vegas. STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WIHT YOU!

Krissy said...

In HS I thought you were cool because you had acrylic nails because of your awesome aunt Tina! They always looked beautiful.

And I have tons of random memories of you and your jeep. I won't mention the details of one particular incident that happened in front of Justin Atwaters house! Ha, ha!

Anonymous said...

ANGIE....PAIGE...run and hug! I will never forget!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.