CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The gathering of Holbrooks



This past Saturday we had our Holbrook Family Reunion and Max and Kate had a blast. There was a balloon animal making clown, a face painter, bounce houses, a dunk tank and tons of crazy Holbrooks that always make anything fun. It was great to see the plethora of relatives that I'm related to. Mr. Max picked out a pirate patch for his face (as you can see from the pictures below) and Ms. Kate got a butterfly. Kate hung out with Mom while Max checked in from time to time. I cannot wait until next year.







7 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

I have to say Max's face with the big balloon hat on is too funny! He just makes me laugh.

Kade & Jess said...

Oh man, I miss you guys!

Celeste said...

You guys all look great!

Marcie said...

Paige your kids are so cute! I can't believe your baby is one. Time goes by so fast. I'm glad you blogging more so we can see those darling babies. We all need to get together some time.

Jamie Bowers said...

Hey Paige! I didn't know you had a blog. Your kiddos are so stinkin precious! That was fun seeing you at the bowers the other day. We need to get together!

Aimee said...

Oh my goodness, your little ones are cute! Kate looks like a little Paige.

Where are ya'll living now? We need to get together! It's been AGES.

Aimee

Aimee said...

Seriously...2 years since you posted? You gotta update this thing. I need to catch up on you and yours!