CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kate turned 1...(a month ago)


I know, I'm bad at this blogging thing, so here is my "update" that happened a month ago.

Our Ms. Kate is 1!! You know she had a good party when the birthday girl closed the party wearing nothing but a diaper and a tutu! Kate loved having all of her family there and loved her cake. I cannot believe that Kate has been in our lives for over a year now. She is such a sweet addition to our crazy bunch and I just cannot get over how stinkin' cute she is. She has quite the personality on her and I just absolutely love my sweet baby girl. It seems like just the day before yesterday that I went to the hospital to have Kate and her daddy got to deliver her and do all of her vitals. She was so tiny and sweet and came into this world ready to eat and snuggle. I cannot imagine my life without the breath of fresh air and sass that she is. Just today she came up to me and put her hands on either side of my face and leaned in for the kiss. I cannot imagine life without those kisses.



Here are pictures of my Sweet Pea's first year of life (not to mention her many evolving hair styles).

3 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Happy Late Birthday Kate! I love the tutu! Acadia wants one just like it. How is everything going with residency? Hope all is well.

Mitchell Family said...

sweet little katie cat! loving the hair!!!

Celeste said...

She is soo cute! I see Paige so much when I look at these pictures!